Maybe those ants like Nascar?
- A quarter of cancer sufferers are being sent away by GPs with their early warning signs dismissed as minor ailments.
- Average Joe: the return of Stalin apologists.
- Ted Serios and psychic projections.
- Living organisms found in rock three kilometres underground.
- What do we learn when we diagnose genius?
- Can your dreams predict the future?
- Precognitive dreaming should not be dismissed as coincidence.
- Circling themselves to death.
- Further evidence that meteorites sowed the seeds of life on Earth.
- How fossil DNA could bring dying species back from the brink.
- The Berkeley Earth project say they are about to reveal the definitive truth about global warming.
- Scientists discover cause of rare skin cancer that heals itself.
- Ghosts of fascists past.
- Migrating sea turtles have a magnetic sense for longitude.
- Why many historians no longer see alchemy as an occult practice.
- Scientists create cyborg DNA.
- Sungrazing electric comets and disturbances on Saturn.
Quote of the Day:
Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.