- Monsanto linked to Doomsday Global Seed Vault.
- General ordered troops to perform psyops on politicians.
- Fakebook: US Gov. creates software for ‘fake people’ pushing propoganda on social networks.
- Fakebot: Disappointed that Robonaut 2 doesn’t write his own tweets.
- Toyota parades it’s musical robots. Robonaut 2 should’ve played Fanfare for the Uncommon Robot.
- “Diane…” the Twin Peaks tapes of Agent Cooper.
- Altar of the Twelve Gods found.
- Modelling the rise and fall of scientific paradigms.
- WSB turd to ‘Mutate or Die‘.
- Reassessing alchemy’s bad scientific reputation, or why many historians no longer see alchemy as an occult practice.
- Perhaps they need reminding of the alchemical secrets of Notre Dame de Paris.
- Paleofuture: the future that never was – Apocsploitation in the ’70’s (h/t Disinfo.com).
- The science of being a crazy cat lady.
- The guy who filmed the Jerusalem UFO speaks out on YouTube.
- Swedish scientists can convince you that you have extra limbs.
- World’s smallest computer is an eye-implant.
- How nature’s patterns form.
- Bach’s Crab Canon visualised as a Moebius strip.
Quote of the Day:
Conspiracy theory is often nothing more than a ragged, dirty prophecy of ill-fortune pumped out by pornographers of doom.