Anything is possible.
- ‘Bownessie’ photographed on Windermere.
- Biologists and dolphins create an inter-species language.
- Wurdi Youang rocks could prove Aborigines were first astronomers.
- Eternal Sunshine director Michel Gondry to take on a PKD classic.
- Chernobyl today: a creepy story told in pictures.
- Tour the Indonesian ruins that inspired Lovecraft’s R’lyeh.
- We should be as intolerant of pseudoscience as we are of homophobia and racism.
- The Parapsychological Association has a fancy new website.
- Mankind has stopped evolving. Watching the news at night you could make the case it’s actually in reverse now.
- Serious doubt thrown on the FBI’s case against the 2001 Anthrax attacker.
- Cheery thought for the day: the cosmos could kill off life on Earth at any time.
- Nick Redfern delves into the Archives of the Weird Kind.
- The strange powers of the placebo effect.
- Concerned about ET picking up our first TV and radio signals? Don’t be.
- Get all the facts! The story of Middle Earth – as told by the minions of Mordor.
- 5 absurd ways comic books have resurrected dead superheroes.
- The slowest-growing religion in the world – Dudeism.
- The tinfoil hat conspiracy?
- Nest houses made of living trees.
Thanks to Greg and RPJ
Quote of the Day:
Does the sun walk in glorious raiment on the secret floor
Where the cold miser spreads his gold?