Easy come, easy gonorrhea.
- Largest planet in the solar system could be about to be discovered and it’s up to four times the size of Jupiter.
- The strange powers of the Placebo Effect.
- Electrified sand. Exploding balloons. The long and colorful history of weather manipulation.
- The dark origins of Valentine’s Day.
- Will the Earth’s wandering magnetic poles cause deadly superstorms?
- Human DNA discovered in gonorrhea.
- Clay-armoured bubbles may have formed the first protocells.
- Yoga: not as old as you might think.
- The new Gold Rush? Miners head back to California to dig for its forgotten riches.
- Ancient canals on the Suncoast?
- Boy without a Cerebellum baffles Doctors.
- Scientists discover giant holes in the Sun.
- New study suggests earliest humans were not very different from us.
- VISTA highlights the distinction between looking and seeing.
Quote of the Day:
The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do.