“The future is today.”
- My god, it’s full of… habitable planets.
- A new type of solar system?
- The fate of the Milky Way.
- Cause of the Amazon drought, revealed.
- Northern China’s drought worsens.
- Archaeological dig via the Google.
- Archaeological discoveries, reburied.
- When the Sun rose early.
- The shifting sands of Mars.
- Stem cell gun heals by spraying… your stem cells.
- Creating batteries from thin air.
- Can Hawass’ hold on antiquities endure a regime change?
- The trouble at the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
- Magonia reviews Darklore Volume 5.
- ‘Mirage Men’s’ Mark Pilkington comments on the ‘Jerusalem UFO’.
- Skynet, realized.
- Shifting climates reveal frozen, mummified corpses.
- Zapping the brain sparks bright ideas. Scott Baio was not consulted.
- Feeling warm makes us more likely to believe in global warming.
- 24-hour biological clock common to all life on Earth?
- Welcome to Animal Pharm.
- Wikileaks nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.
- More headscratching video: floating child in Russian forest?
- Mind may be more real than matter.
- What could possibly go wrong: Blotting Out the Sun.
- Randi discusses woo-believing stage magicians on the For Good Reason podcast.
- Alan Moore reviews Against the Light: A Nightside Narrative by the late Kenneth Grant.
- Observe the geocentric solar system.
- The 100 Greatest Photographs of the Paranormal from the Fortean
Picture Library (Amazon US/UK). Digital version.
- Is the new Egyptian spirit of DIY going to their heads?
- Julia Map from Google Labs – renders HTML5 fractals in the browser.
- The ‘Toynbee Tile’ documentary ftw at Sundance.
- For those of you keeping score, it’s Bill O’Reilly… Zero — Science… Infinity.
A multitude of thanks to Perceval, Greg Taylor, Kat, RPJ and Dan Dworkin!
Quote of the Day:
“The value of experience is not in seeing much, but in seeing wisely. ”