What the bleep?
- Statues of Tutenkhamun damaged/stolen from Egyptian Museum. More on the widespread looting of antiquities.
- New claims of secret chambers in the Great Pyramid?
- The Bimini Underwater Pyramid.
- Boing Boing has a special feature by Jeffrey Kripal – PSI-FI: Popular Culture and the Paranormal.
- Intrepid Magazine (pdf): ‘an eclectic focus on science, politics, supernatural, unexplained phenomenon and pop culture’.
- Is God an alien mathematician?
- Physicists call for alien messaging protocol.
- The hunt for universal intelligence.
- Maggie and the mystic.
- DIY reveals rare mural of Henry VIII.
- Did Vikings use a legendary ‘sunstone’ to navigate by polarised light?
- What planets would look like if they were the same distance as the moon.
- Sark is worlds’ first ‘dark sky island‘.
- The UFO cover-up in 10 minutes: a Youtube clip by Richard Dolan.
- Comparing the Patterson-Gimlin Bigfootage with a bipedal Gorilla.
- Astonishing photos of one of the world’s last uncontacted tribes.
- CoLBeRT controls zombie worms.
Thanks to Greg, RPJ & Kat
Quote of the Day:
The age of nations has passed, our task now, should we not perish, is to build the Earth.
Teilhard de Chardin.