Because nobody can eat 50 eggs.
- Shaping the red ball: Can police really predict crime before it happens?
- Researchers diagnose Chopin with epilepsy –they are still debating on a possible treatment, so hang in there Frederick.
- Saturated, trans fat increase risks of depression, study says –here’s a suggestion: just get rid of the mirror.
- Medical marijuana users get pot soft drink. Expect to see green-clothed Santas next Xmas.
- Many of us have always wanted to shake the hand of an alien, but not like this…
- Helping orangutans through genetic research –because God knows ‘conservation’ isn’t working.
- Oldest. Galaxy. Ever!
- More evidence that life on Earth might have hitchhiked a ride aboard an asteroid.
- Guess what: a solar sail is flying over your head as you read this.
- A crop circle in Indonesia sparks reaction from the usual suspects.
- After 60 years, the tomb of Mayan ruler Pakal –made famous by Erich Von Däniken— has been permanently sealed.
- UFOs help innovative thinkers look to the future –maybe that’s the point?
- Dozens of storms engineered in the Abu Dhabi desert? something smells wrong, and it ain’t the camels.
- Oh noes! we’re running out of Internet (H/T to Earthling).
- German researchers ‘invent’ (yeah, right) Terminator hand. Where’s John Connor when you need him??
- Red pill of the day: Rooster kills owner after being forced to fight.
Thanks to Kat & Rick.
Quote of the Day:
“Yeah, well… sometimes nothin’ can be a real cool hand.”
Paul Newman; from the movie Cool Hand Luke.