Big news on the ‘alien abduction’ meme brewing, stay tuned to TDG.
- Astronomer says alien life impossible, exoplanets too hostile.
- Meanwhile, in hostile environments on Earth…
- Nick Redfern & NASA conspiracies on the Kate Valentine UFO Show.
- UFOs seen near Colombia’s Nevado del Huila volcano.
- Inexplicata translates another report on UFOs in Puerto Rico.
- Skywatchers spot secret U.S. spy satellite in orbit.
- Runaway star creates stunning dust shockwave.
- Herschel spacecraft celebrates a year of spectacular science.
- Pouring cold water on cold fusion claims by Italian scientists.
- Science shifting in American ‘Sputnik moment’. I prefer glasnost.
- Tiny one-fingered dinosaur found. Perfect for the Creationist Museum.
- Spelunking in Britain’s mythical caves is not for the faint of heart.
- Arrest of smuggler leads to Caligula’s lost tomb.
- 1250-year-old temple in southern India saved by granite-stitching.
- Germany refuses to give Zahi his bust back; Nefertiti, that is.
- King Tut’s tomb will remain open afterall.
- Use of psychedelic plants in Islamic & pre-Islamic mystery schools.
- Iran’s endangered cheetahs are a unique subspecies.
- How little cats are helping National Geographic save big cats.
Mucho thanks to Kat & RPJ.
Quote of the Day:
Looking at the stars always makes me dream, as simply as I dream over the black dots representing towns and villages on a map. Why, I ask myself, shouldn’t the shining dots of the sky be as accessible as the black dots on the map of France?
Vincent Van Gogh