- Freed from the archives, 1975 NASA film on the search for ET.
- Scottish scientist says we should be prepared for contact with aliens.
- Viking really did find organic compounds on Mars 30 years ago.
- Sun’s gravity could be tapped to call ET.
- Magnetic North Pole shift forces airport to repaint numbers.
- If a magnetic shift affects planes, what about birds?
- Afterall, birds can ‘see’ Earth’s magnetic field.
- Thunderstorms shoot beams of antimatter into space.
- Astronauts Inc.: how the private sector is overtaking NASA.
- First rocky planet found outside our solar system.
- Photography from pioneering 19th-century balloonist Eduard Spelterini.
- Cahokia: the ancient Native American city no one knows about.
- Six missing pieces of colossal Egyptian statue have been found.
- UNESCO to conserve the ruins of Buddha’s birthplace in Nepal.
- Spain reconsiders public access to Altamira prehistoric cave art.
- Metamorphosis, a thought-provoking comic about life after life.
- Ayahuasca: a plant for healing the soul.
- Where the White Stag runs: Ari berk explores deer myths.
Thanks Miguel, Kat, & Live.
Quote of the Day:
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.