Happy new year. Apocalypse -1.
- Why Chinese mothers are superior.
- Why the coming decade marks a new stage in human evolution.
- One poor harvest away from chaos.
- Ireland is a land of giants, but could a genetic variation be behind the myth, and could it help people with growth disorders?
- Foetuses may have a womb with a view.
- Neanderthals are not totally extinct.
- Shift of Earth’s magnetic north pole affects Tampa airport.
- Hitler-mocking dog enraged Nazis.
- Chinese man sprouts 3 inch horn.
- Jason and the argot: land where Greek’s ancient language survives.
- Algorithms take control of Wall Street.
- Hubble zeroes in on green blob in space.
- Bodies make up fake coral reef.
- A jackpot against the odds.
- Physicists create sonic black hole.
- The decline of the serial killer.
- Tiny Earth-like planet discovered.
- Google Map of recent mass animal die-offs.
Quote of the Day:
The future, according to some scientists, will be exactly like the past, only far more expensive.