“Three French hens?
Two turtle doves?
A partridge in a pear tree??
All I wanted was an iPad, you cheap bastard!”
(And that’s why true love needs a Gold Card)
- Debunking the top 10 energy myths. Enough to meltdown your skepticism?
- The final blow to animal extinction: Hybridization.
- Recent solar eruption was so massive, it shattered old ideas about solar activity.
- Pic of the day: The fury of Zeus unleashed.
- Saturn’s moon Titan: filled with cryovolcanoes… and perhaps life?
- Cosmic Log’s Alan Boyle takes issue with Michael Bay’s admiration for Richard Hoagland.
- What does Mothman have to do with NASA? pretty much, according to Nick Redfern…
- Air Force to share its info on planet-flattening meteorites –probably because they know it will leak itself out eventually…
- Bradley Manning –the less popular guy behind Cablegate– subjected to torture at Quantico brig. Where are the celebrities supporting him? –anyone? Gaga?
- [VIDEO] KGB agent describes the 4 stages of a fascist takeover –with 1st stage completed in 1985.
- Who says the Big Guy doesn’t take sides? 6 real historic battles decided by divine intervention.
- “Crop circles” in… cyberspace? try to blame THAT on two drunken old pranksters.
- Guillermo Del Toro wants you to go InSane [VIDEO]. Why he’s not making a tonne of money being the posterboy of telemarketing energy pills is beyond me.
- Heroic cat saves house from fire –he can has *all* the cheezeburger he wants.
- From RPJ’s Xmas gift ideas for 2010: Electric screwdriver wine bottle opener, and gold pills that will turn that Xmas dinner into a cherished family heirloom (“aunt May, this one’s from the bottom of my heart“).
Quote of the Day:
“(…) Every dictatorship, from left to right, practice censorship and use blackmail, intimidation and bribery in order to control the flow of information. One can measure the democratic health of a nation by evaluating the diversity of opinions, the freedom of expression and the critical spirit of its media.”
Mario Vargas Llosa, Nobel prize winner in Literature 2010.