“No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn…”
- The sixth state of matter.
- The lego antikythera mechanism.
- Gold from the heavens.
- Diamond planets.
- A hidden planet.
- Solving anti-matter.
- The future of private spaceflight.
- Nukes in Rendlesham?
- Ground control to Akatsuki.
- A fire in the UK sky.
- Building the genome of a fetus.
- Want to lose weight? It’s all in your mind.
- The mathematics of social networks.
- Understanding the creation of the Moon, Earth and Mars.
- 2030: Year of 1 million deaths.
- Tentacle prosthetics.
- False memories from brain surgery’?
- Shifting sands reveal buried ancient mega-lake in Egypt.
- Are we seeing more UFOs, because our conscience is ready?
- Salamander enzyme could allow us to re-grow limbs.
- To the moon, with Croatia in 2012.
- Neil Armstrong vs. radio host on lunar facts… First Man on Moon wins.
- The future brain.
- Lynne McTaggart’s inclusion in TED conference line-up raises eyebrows.
- Mt. Everest awash with exposed and abandoned bodies (warning, contains graphic photos).
- Take a look, get Perspective.
- The blue flames of Kawah Ijen.
- Wikileaks shows world’s largest pharmaceutical company tried to coerce Nigerian Attorney General to drop drug trial lawsuit.
- Doors leader Jim Morrison posthumously pardoned for indecent exposure conviction. Thankfully it only took 40 years.
- December’s entry in the headline of the year sweepstakes: “Rock drummer demands SeaWorld stop using cow vaginas to masturbate killer whales.”
- Fractal scotch tape.
- Myths Retold re-tells stories, like Job’s (vs. Jobs’ or Gob’s), but one louder than the Bible (NSFW language and ROTFL warning).
A tower of thanks to RPJ, GT and RMG!! Much appreciated!
Quote of the Day:
“Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.”