Enjoy the internet while you can.
- Anti-Wikileaks lies, propaganda, & Sweden’s fall from grace.
- U.S.A. to host World Press Freedom Day in 2011. Like rain, on your wedding day.
- Unseeing psi & how the skeptics turn a blind eye.
- Wonders In The Sky by Jacques Vallee & Chris Aubeck (Amazon US & UK).
- Terrific interview with Jacques Vallee by the Black Fridays podcast.
- Prospector photographs UFO in Australia. Kite? Drop Bear?
- Orange diamonds seen in the skies of New Zealand.
- Military is one step closer to battlefield holograms. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi…
- Dr Who’s sonic screwdriver may soon be a reality.
- First look at the BBC adaptation of Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently.
- Is the lost phallus of Orisis hidden in Hollywood? Indiana Jones & the Lost Phallus of Osiris, coming soon!
- Olmec-style pendant found in 2700-year-old tomb in Mexico.
- Discovery of sacred Inca ancestor stones has archaeologists dancing a jig.
- Plato’s Atlantis… before Plato.
- Dr Greg Little investigates Dr Ray Brown’s Atlantean crystal.
- Leading Egyptologist did not say the Great Pyramid was built by aliens.
- 3600-year-old Egyptian maths puzzle. Think like an Egyptian, the Bangles go geek.
- Ancient Egyptian animal shrine key to unlocking canine evolution.
- Analysis of hair samples suggest China’s ‘wild man’ might be real.
- Cryptomundo has Maymaygwayshi and other tongue-twisting merbeings.
- Remember the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster? Anyone? Bueller?
Thanks Kat and Greg.
Quote of the Day:
“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
George Washington, 1st American President