“Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them…”
- Oxygen on Saturn’s moon.
- Groundwater on Mars.
- Stripes on Jupiter.
- Light, chilled.
- A new planet in the Milky Way?
- The flat universe.
- This universe, the next and the one before it.
- And when galaxies collide… Andromeda is born. More here on colliding galaxies.
- To the dark side…
- An alternative to gas?
- Drilling beneath the Dead Sea.
- East coast city tries to tackle rising sea levels.
- Threat to polar bears crystallizes.
- The return of Cassini.
- ‘UFO Hacker’ Gary McKinnon gets one more chance to avoid extradition.
- Five famous scientists dismissed before their time. (NSFW language via Cracked).
- Big scientists pick bigger science’s biggest mistakes.
- Cloaking atoms leave scientists scratching their heads.
- World-renowned library of esoterica threatened with closure.
- Denis Dutton’s Darwinian theory of beauty.
- Facebook seeks to trademark the word ‘face’.
- Boiling water with information.
- A UFO in San Antonio?
- Glowing trees to light your way home.
- Extinction of dinosaurs led to bigger mammals.
- Going batty for fishing.
- Rome, via flickr.
- Spotting nuclear reactors with sunken supertankers?
- Stonehenge and ball bearings? C’mon guys, it’s all ball bearings nowadays.
- Tron returns to cyberspace.
- Five terrible Thanksgivings.
Holiday thanks to GT, RPJ and El Destiny!
Quote of the Day:
“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.”