Condensed matter news, life but not as we know it.
- The £2.2billion superlab where scientists are creating a star on Earth.
- Research red tape contributes to the suffering and death of millions.
- Psychopathy seems to be caused by specific mental deficiencies.
- Why gold became money.
- Physicist says he has found the first evidence of an eternal cyclical cosmos.
- The secret maritime history of the Aborigines in the settling of Australia.
- Life may be condensed matter physics.
- Jellyfish-like star has two unusual rings.
- Doctors mystified by case of world’s thinnest woman.
- Breakthrough could lead to disposable e-readers.
- Diagrams that changed the world.
- Banking on predictability, the mind increases efficiency.
- Researchers kick-start ancient DNA.
- Questions arise over earliest evidence of human tool use.
- The incredible Taiwanese skyscraper complete with floating leaf observatories.
Quote of the Day:
Always listen to experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done and why. Then do it.