It has been a while. The 3 i’s through which i have been seeing: Internet problems, Influenza and the Insanity virus.
- Feeling the future: is precognition possible?
- James Clerk Maxwell’s demon and thermodynamics.
- Schizophrenia caused by insanity virus?
- Artist lets internet users vote on his fate: live or die?
- Are night owls smarter than early birds?
- Holographic singer selling out concerts in Japan.
- Green Float: sea arcologies inspired by Paolo Soleri and Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Some really inconvenient truths.
- Scientists witness the apparent birth of a black hole.
- Pain brain regions also active during female orgasm.
- The burning bush they’ll buy, but not ESP or alien abduction.
- Mystery lights have residents abuzz.
- Seeing meat makes people significantly less aggressive.
- The shadow scholar. The man who writes your students’ papers tells his story.
- Statistics – destroyer of superstitious pretension.
- Speech and harm.
- Lunar magnetic anomalies.
- Michelangelo’s Last Judgment figures based on male prostitutes.
- Bolide lights up sky over Serbia.
Quote of the Day:
What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness.