“Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.”
- The vast, gamma-ray mystery at the heart of the universe.
- Has the Earth always had water?
- The dark side of the moon, unraveled.
- Ancient rocks retain significant ancient oxygen signatures.
- Is biocentrism why we’re here?
- Ancient Egyptians watched the big dipper more closely than we thought.
- Hubble’s replacement cost soars.
- From skin to blood.
- From nukes to medicine.
- Dark matter map sheds new light on galaxy clusters.
- Jupiter’s stripe makes a comeback.
- The Sun’s exploding plasma clouds, explained.
- Holy Grail of manuscripts: 14th century Arthurian text to be auctioned.
- First ‘Apple-1’ computer sold by Steve Jobs on sale for £150k.
- Thinning ozone takes toll on whales.
- How cats defy gravity.
- Nano-vehicles have arrived.
- How to build a DIY Millennium Falcon.
- This week’s news of the looming robot revolution… Sponge-bathing ‘bots.
- This week’s proof the robot revolution has begun… HOLOGRAM plays sold-out concert.
Many thanks to Kat!
Quote of the Day:
“How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress. ”