“We read to know that we are not alone…”
- We are not alone. 1 in 4 stars may have earth-like planets orbiting them. More here.
- The end of time, in 5 billion years.
- 1/5 of vertebrates are threatened with extinction.
- The extinction event trigger?
- Prehistoric man mastered tools 50,000 years earlier than previously believed.
- The science of magic.
- Speaking of magic, a solar twister.
- Another stunning image from El Sol.
- A glimpse into a parallel universe.
- Did monkeys originate in Asia vs. Africa?
- Real tapes of Apollo “landing”, restored.
- Summiting Everest, via interwebz.
- A tale of Mercury’s tail.
- New York, underwater.
- Choosing images via thought.
- Wanna piss off a Druid? Recognize ‘em.
- Google crosses the line.
- The Loch Ness Monster exhibition center battles.
- Private prisons help write Big Bro– I mean Arizona’s immigration laws.
- UFO over amusement park, or someone’s terrestrial amusement?
- A star-struck ghost ship.
- Andromeda galaxy in hi-res.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot revolution.
Thanks to GT!
Quote of the Day:
“We are what we believe we are.”