Use your illusion.
- Free will is not an illusion.
- Impossible objects made real.
- US loses control of 50 nuclear missiles. The UFO angle.
- Google lied, Streetview spied. Schmidt’s response is despicable.
- Columbian shaman arrested in Texas, faces 20 years for possessing ayahuasca.
- Abundance of new species found by Amazon expedition.
- Jane Goodall returns to her chimps in Tanzania.
- Damian Aspinall’s reunion with Kwibi the gorilla will put a tear in your eye.
- Sign the petition to prevent whales being put back on the menu this Friday.
- UK’s giant red stag, the Exmoor Emperor, found shot dead.
- Silbury Hill was built in layers. Wind was blowing, time stood still.
- Tomb of China’s first emperor inspired by Middle East designs.
- Uluru, Australia’s beating heart: stories in stone.
- Wandjina rock art, ‘spirits of the sky’ – Outback or outer space?
- Birds seen ‘flying erratically’ as cigar-shaped UFO passes by.
- Berlin museum offers night on magic mushroom.
- The Gree Gree Men: voodoo doctors of New Orleans.
- Inside West Africa’s witch camps (Amazon US & UK).
- Blood of King Louis XVI may be hidden inside a gourd, & it’s only 20 shekels!
- Kanye West denies Illuminati rumours. He’s probably Dragon.
- ‘Missing’ crystal skull found in Sir David Attenborough’s garden!
- David Hatcher Childress seeks the Yeti in Nepal (Amazon US & UK).
Thanks Kat & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
If a man could pass through Paradise in a dream, and have a flower presented to him as a pledge that his soul had really been there, and if he found that flower in his hand when he awoke — Aye, and what then?
Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Anima Poetae