I recently dreamt I had a heart attack… unless I really did have one & it was an NDE.
- When dreams of death come true… & not.
- Per above link, The Edge of Dreaming documentary looks fantastic.
- Dr Stanley Krippner on NDEs, dreams, UFOS, & shamanism (Amazon US & UK).
- Tibetan singing bowls & the power of levitation: includes awesome videos.
- Amazon awakening: terrific piece from the NYT on ayahuasca.
- Do the dead greet the dying? Warning: contains Oprah.
- Tomb of ancient Egyptian priest found near Giza pyramids.
- Could an ancient Chinese coin found in Africa rewrite history?
- Gavin Menzies argues Chinese fleets sailed the globe (Amazon US & UK).
- Ancient turtle bones reveal Antarctica was once a rain forest.
- The world is not enough: how we’re consuming ourselves out of a planet.
- New expedition to the Himalayas in search of India’s yeti, the mande-burung.
- Chinese scientists are searching for the Yeren, the wild man.
- Monkeys appointed station masters at Japanese train station.
- Tama the feline station master approves.
Quote of the Day:
Instead he kept his eye on the sky, day and night. He even bought himself a small telescope, and began to teach himself the whereabouts of the constellations. He found the process reassuring. It was good to look up during the day and know that the stars were still above his head, even though he couldn’t see them. It was doubtless the same for countless other mysteries. That they shone, but the world shone more brightly, and blinded him to them.
Clive Barker, Weaveworld