“At the core of all well-founded belief, lies belief that is unfounded…”
- 800 trillion suns.
- Astronomers see planets in a whole new light.
- Cracking the mystery of Saturn’s walnut moon.
- Meanwhile, Saturn’s moon’s play cosmic paintball. More here on Saturn’s odd moons.
- A pulsar… with powers.
- ’Big bounce’ set to dethrone ‘Big bang’.
- The truth about Roswell (scroll down).
- NYC UFOs turn out to be UFBs from a terrestrial engagement party.
- Sir Isaac Newton, public astronomer and secret alchemist.
- Is cancer entirely man-made?
- Current demands on natural resources will require two earths by 2030.
- The singularity… or not?
- The end… in 3.7 billion years.
- History of religious tolerance in America is more myth than fact.
- 5-year trial is over but jury’s still out on the ‘Jesus Box’.
- Sea Monster in Tokyo shares strange similiarity with NYC UFOs… it’s something else.
- Heavy metal embraces our reptoid leaders.
- In search of rare earths.
- Did da Vinci hide fossils in his work?
- Ames rooms via male bower bird nests.
- Humpback Whale’s 6,000 mile journey sets new record.
- New fish discovered in Peru-Chile Trench.
- ”X” marks spot of recent asteroid collision.
- Good thing “X” wasn’t the Atlantic… Oceanic impact events linked to ozone holes.
- Blowing up asteroids — no longer just in movies.
- Toffler’s 40 drivers of change for the next 40 years, 40 years later.
- Love, the ultimate painkiller.
- The reasons behind the ring of fire.
- BPA, banned.
- CO2, the true temperature gauge.
- Drug or placebo, same effect.
- Solving the energy crisis one block at a time.
- The first billion dollar home.
- And in this week’s evidence of the looming robot revolution: Teaching babies to identify ‘bots as sentient beings.
Many thanks to RPJ, Kat, Olympus and Greg!
Quote of the Day:
“A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that’s unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push. ”