“I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey…”
- And when worlds collide (said George Pal to his bride), you get Saturn’s rings.
- Unraveling Mars’ lost atmosphere.
- Early universe was a lot warmer than we thought.
- Was the sun’s role in climate change over-estimated?
- A test for life off earth.
- Soldiers and science solve bee die-off.
- Could 11.09.10 be the end?
- Does water on second asteroid mean it’s more common than we thought?
- Hungary’s tragic, toxic flood.
- Genetically modified corn sticks up for family.
- Stunning gallery of new species from the Greater Mekong region.
- Poison gold, the latest horror from Nigeria.
- Identifying the skeleton in the cliff.
- A balloon to the moon?
- Enter the phonon.
- Paris japonica, my what giant genomes you have.
- Why we should build a legendary steampunk computer.
- Volcanoes vs. neanderthals.
- A UFO in China?
- Wonka’s meal in a stick of gum has arrived!
- A frictionless superfluid has also arrived, no relation.
Danke Schoen to RPJ, RMG, DRB and TY!
Quote of the Day:
“And crawling, on the planet’s face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space and meaning…”
The Criminologist, Rocky Horror Picture Show