I hope the ice-cold liquid is Carlsberg, probably the best cryogenic fluid in the world.
- 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true.
- Pumping ice-cold fluid into patients’ veins could bring them back from the dead.
- US military pilots say aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles.
- Why the Stuxnet worm is like nothing seen before.
- Norwegian unlocks pyramid construction secrets.
- Massive volcano wiped out the techie Neanderthals 40,000 years ago.
- Hitch-hiking bacteria ride meteorites to Earth.
- The future of air travel is weird.
- Fish with human teeth bit angler.
- Archaeologists find tomb of tribal king hidden on moor.
- Hide and seek.
- Divided minds and specious souls.
- Virgin to launch space tourism in 18 months.
- Switching from right to left handedness through the power of magnets.
Quote of the Day:
There is no recipe for living that suits all cases.