I wonder if linking to TDG’s archive causes a timeloop paradox…
- Do men stare at goats? Real men stare at cats. Previously on TDG…
- The Phoenix Lights, an excerpt from Leslie Kean’s UFOs… on the Record.
- Former Arizona governor wants to know the truth about UFOs.
- UFO airport drama in inner Mongolia adds to China’s UFO/airport flap.
- The Loch Raven Dam UFO encounter of 1958.
- Who parked the moon in Earth orbit? Lunar oddities by Jim Marrs.
- NASA is considering a revolutionary horizontal space launcher.
- When augmented reality bites: the creepy side of new tech.
- How sightings of Halley’s Comet have altered history.
- Medieval techniques are being used to build a French castle.
- Great pics: Vatican Library reopens after restoration (no, not that one!).
- Restoration of the temple of Athena Nike is finished (pics at bottom).
- Experts have painstakingly restored 2000-year-old paintings at Petra.
- National Geographic has a terrific before-and-after gallery of above.
- The Roman Empire was a melting pot of foreign religions.
- Video: rare Roman suit of armour unearthed at Caerleon dig.
- Red pill or blue: ancient Roman medicine analysed.
- Scientists debunk theory that the Amazon was virtually unlivable.
- Documentary on the mysterious Amazonian civilisation that vanished.
- An encyclopedia of Asia’s supernatural, ghosts & demons (Amazon).
- Somewhere between a small cat & a big cat is the Clouded Leopard.
- Dolphins collect elevenses by pushing conch shells to surface.
- Only a tenth of the catch in long line fishing is actually tuna. How you can help.
Thanks Greg & Kat.
Quote of the Day:
Mulder: …I believe that what we’re looking for is in the X-Files. I’m more certain than ever that the truth is in there.
Scully: I’ve heard the truth, Mulder. Now what I want are the answers.