Believe the unbelieveable or deny the undeniable.
- How animals made some of us human.
- Doctors warn over homeopathic vaccines but fail to mention why they might have come about in the first place: vaccination deaths.
- The internet will set you free or maybe not. The shops are all free but the roads cost a fortune.
- Firm handshake link to long life. And to sadism?
- Glasses consigned to history?
- Professor to call for licensed cannabis sales.
- Examples of BBC bias on Panorama. And an example of BBC uncanny foresight.
- Russian believes he has found the elixir of life.
- Cancer: an historical perspective.
- The pristine Amazon: a zone of contention.
- Are volcanoes in space like volcanoes on Earth?
- Drunk email gets teen banned from America for life.
- Steampunk chip takes the heat.
- A flying saucer made in Russia.
Quote of the Day:
Science advances one funeral at a time