All the news, from A to Zed…
- Asteroid makes impact in Colombia – but barely makes news in U.S.
- Bridges on the moon.
- Contemplating the end of… everything.
- Distant, cannibal galaxies. With images.
- Earth gets buzzed by two asteroids in one day. NASA claims ‘no cause for alarm’.
- Fanatical atheism vs. religious fanaticism.
- Greek shipwreck reveals 2000-year-old pills.
- Halley’s Comet, by way of ancient Greece.
- Interview with legendary psychedelic (al)chemist, A. ‘Sasha’ Shulgin.
- Jean-Luc Chaumeil readies new book on Priory of Sion (to which he belongs).
- Killer shrimp descend upon the UK.
- Laws of physics may change across the universe.
- Magic mushrooms and mortality.
- Next generation telescopes may spot alien oceans.
- Origins of superstition, magical thinking, and paranormal beliefs (scroll down).
- Pulled in by a tractor beam.
- Quixotic crab swarms on Christmas Island… explained.
- Reef networks to protect corals?
- Spiral in deep space.
- Two-dimensional space-time, but smaller.
- UFO flame-war waged over interwebz.
- Volcanoes in space.
- Watchmen II, according to Alan Moore.
- X-Ray, infrared radiation and visual light combination reveals supernova shrapnel.
- Year’s best astronomy photos.
- Zodiacal light creates false dawn.
Danke Schoen to Greg!
Quote of the Day:
“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”