- Death & Dine: 12,000 year-old funeral feast unearthed in Northern Israel.
- Dr. Cave: Scalpels and skulls point to Bronze Age brain surgery.
- How Nanotechnology was used 700 years ago to forge amazing rock-slicing swords. I <3 U2, Engimni 😉
- This mean dinosaur would have scared the crap out of count Dracula —a future plot for Jurassic Park 4?
- The BAD-AStronomer’s list of the 5 big budget Sci Fi flicks that didn’t make him throw popcorn with their woo woo science.
- Greg Bishop interviews Robert Emenegger, and asks him about the legendary Holloman UFO landing film —& much more!
- Chris Knowles embarks on a journey to unveil the secret war against the New Age.
- Collider court case finally closed. Folks at LHC can resume with their plan to destroy the Earth.
- Ascension Island: Darwin’s plan to colonize Mars.
- Ancient crop circles found in English fields. England has always been the sketchbook of our alien overlords.
- Creating a solar eruption in a test tube.
- “Why do heavy drinkers outlive non-drinkers?” asks Time. “Because booze fills your world with funny pink elephants!” replies RPJ (also, brain cells are overrated).
- Active minds delay dementia but speed decline once it hits —damned if you do, and damned if you don’t…
- Scientist claims DNA proof of Bigfoot is… afoot (H/T Loren Coleman & Cryptomundo).
- Chewie the Wook. The perfect friend for any boy dreaming of making the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.
Thanks Kat, Rick & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
“When you use more than 5% of your brain, you don’t want to live on Earth, believe me!”
From the movie Defending Your Life*
(*)Another one for the Metaphysical Movie List 🙂