Bringing Myth & Magick back.
- Archaeologists believe they’ve found the palace of Odysseus.
- Wall unearthed at Temple of Apollo in western Turkey.
- The Great God Pan by Arthur Machen inspired Lovecraft’s Dunwich Horror.
- Great resource on the Panes, ancient Greece’s lustful goat-men.
- The Goblin Market & Voodoo Accounting: marketplaces in folklore & myth.
- Uri Geller claims ancient Egyptian treasure is buried on Lamb Island.
- Egyptian ladle, Byzantine bowl, & Buddha figurine in Swedish Viking hoard.
- 10’000-year-old skeleton recovered from flooded cave in Mexico.
- Nazis on one side, lake monsters the other: Pope Pius XI the cryptozoologist.
- Ebu Gogo, the “grandmother who eats everything”, & the Flores Island hobbit.
- Shia LaBeouf says Indiana Jones 5 script “sounds crazy”.
- Do creation myths suggest the Earth may have started as plasma?
- It’s an alien solar system like ours Jim, but not as we know it.
- Aeronautical & Astronomical Association of France report: UFOs are real.
- SETI’s Seth Shostak says
ET disclosurefinding alien life won’t cause mass panic.
- Three people in New Jersey witnessed a UFO dogfight. Must be from Sirius.
- Inexplicata on UFOs in the 1950s: the Caribbean Crisis.
- Steve Hammons rips into David Corn’s
skepticismcynicism of UFO photos.
- Micah Hanks has a slightly different take than Hammons on the Corns issue.
- EVP research: was it the late John Keel or a mimicking ultraterrestrial?
- Mozambique has an epidemic of spirit possession.
- Deadly fog: in West Africa, witnesses claim 2000 people died in one night.
Thanks Greg, RPJ.
Quote of the Day:
If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.
~ Mark Twain