“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.”
- Superconductors and string theory.
- The belief of non-belief.
- August 6, 1945… 65 years since mankind became a ‘destroyer of worlds’.
- New study reveals claims of a wet Moon are all… wet.
- My god, it’s started… Artificial life evolves on its own.
- Blade Runner billboard reality realized in Los Angeles?
- Stromatolites offer new proof of life on Mars.
- Cataloguing marine life, one snapshot at a time.
- No more bats in the belfry? More here on a possible bat extinction due to fungus.
- Genes unlock heart-shaped box.
- 65 million year-old crocodiles with mammal-like bites.
- Saturn’s aurora has a heartbeat.
- Have meteor, will travel.
- Ancient Hawaiian glaciers offer new clues to global climate change.
- The end of net neutrality? Another reason to become a voluntary subscriber to TDG ☺
- Garbage islands threaten Three Gorges Dam.
- Chinese astronomer forecasts UFOs in the coming years.
- Disturbing new robot offers latest proof of looming ‘bot revolution.
- Every lightsaber.
Quote of the Day:
“What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing.”
Philip K. Dick