My god, it’s full of… planets?
- Is the Milky Way “rich” in Earth-like planets? And was this headline leaked?
- A universe with no end… or beginning.
- Touchable holograms.
- Galactic thunderbolts.
- Is there buried life on Maaaaaaars?
- Meanwhile, Martian dust-devil spotted.
- The face on Mars, revisited.
- Ship lost at sea for 150 years, found.
- Death becomes him… Tokyo’s oldest living man died 30 years ago.
- Fingal’s Cave— inspiration to Celtic legends, modern art and Floyd.
- Asteroid impact in 2182? Tell your kids to tell their kids to tell their kids.
- New keys to unlock a cure for Alzheimer’s
- Is quantum consciousness the bridge between science and spirituality?
- …Or is quantum consciousness just quantum “flapdoodle”?
- Escaping nightmares according to script AKA dream therapy.
- Who needs a post-human future when we’ve got a cyborg past.
- Mystery of the Dead Sea Scrolls… solved?
- In the days preceding the CIA, we had… ‘The Pond’.
- People skilled in nuclear forensics are on the decline in the US.
- Are earthquakes more common than we thought?
- Rebuilding human joints, one stem cell at a time.
- Mouth to mouth goes the way of the dodo.
- Michael Bay to make alien abduction movie?
- The hottest market in real estate is underground.
Quote of the Day:
“..I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.”