- Circular structure found near Stonehenge more likely a barrow.
- Excavations begin at Pillar of Eliseg in Wales.
enslave trickconvince tourists to heave menhirs.
- Archaeologists discover Bulgarian ‘Machu Picchu’.
- Real motives behind the Bosnian pyramid hoax.
- Egypt’s Lake Qarum is being surveyed for possible ruins.
- Diving the mysterious depths of sacred Maya pools.
- Assyrian tomb dating to 7th century BC unearthed in Iraq.
- Romane ite 3D: touring the ancient capital in 320 AD.
- Search for 15th-century Chinese shipwreck off Kenyan coast.
- 1970s Japanese monster illustrations by Gojin Ishihara.
- Alan Moore‘s psychedelic encounters with metaphysical beings, &c..
- Has the late Fortean trickster John Keel returned via EVP?
- Fermi Paradox, phase changes, & intergalactic colonisation. Engage.
- Spelunkers in Australia offered cave tours in Klingon.
- Meteorite lands on cricket match, but TARDIS fails to materialise.
- Is dark matter cooling the sun?
- Atom smasher closes in on ‘God’ particle.
- Multiple witnesses stunned by UFO in South Africa.
Thanks Greg and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
“You must pull the hand of history out of your ass!”
Puppetji (NSFW puppet guru)