Some confusion for you…
- Hot debate over cold fusion.
- Freeman Dyson’s inconvenient climate views.
- A neuroscientist imagines life beyond the brain.
- The financial crisis and the scientific mindset.
- Last few early humans survived in Eden.
- ITER a costly joke with the punchline always 30 years away.
- Good connection really does lead to mind meld.
- The rise of the caring industry.
- Is hidden fungus making you ill?
- Cervical cancer virus found in head and neck cancers.
- Galactic thunderbolts.
- Where the Higgs is not.
- Ancient skull suggests head reshaping practice.
- China floods put pressure on Three Gorges Dam.
Quote of the Day:
To be great is to be misunderstood.
Ralph Waldo Emerson