“Lives in eternity’s sun rise… One thought fills immensity.”
- In every black hole a universe?
- Newly discovered Egyptian impact crater leads to newly realized risks.
- The empire strikes ”bank”.
- Blue star speeds out of Milky Way at 1.6 million mph.
- Under the stormcloud of geoengineering.
- Jetsons-like food printer comes to life.
- Quantum reality, confirmed.
- A day at the Skeptic’s Convention… Seems doubtful.
- No power? Check for UFOs.
- And after alllll, you’re my buckyball… More here on the discovery of buckyballs.
- The longest ‘chased’ eclipse since 1973.
- Stonehenge’s wooden twin.
- Walking on the moon… by way of tunnels?
- Look closely — it’s the nucleolinus.
- Web-crawlers no longer limited to spiderman.
- The secret base in Dulce, NM.
- Moss mushroom cloud solves mystery.
- Venom resistant to sub-zero temperatures discovered in Antarctic octopus.
- Zombie jellyfish sting after death. Zombie-Jelly vs. Antarcti-Pus coming soon to Syfy.
- Penguin tide in Brazil, the latest proof of oceans in peril.
- Smart inmates use dummies to escape prison.
- Is this Bosnian being targeted by aliens?
- First stills from Battle: Los Angeles. Not to be confused with the battle of Los Angeles.
- Are you ready for the grid, Program? New Tron Legacy trailer (and light cycle game!)
Thanks to GT, RPJ, Tedly, Comic-Con and the HP!
Quote of the Day:
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is… infinite.”