Cows & cows & cows.
- Stonehenge’s wooden ‘lost twin’ discovered.
- Dwelling uncovered at Marden Henge.
- A woodhenge in Ohio.
- Forgetomori takes on the Chinese UFOs.
- Largest ever star discovered is 300 times bigger, 10 million times more luminous than our sun.
- Water discovered inside the moon.
- Dream sharing – science or science fiction? One night me and Mrs P both dreamt we were riding a red motorbike together (vroom!!).
- Rare coincidences are very common. Racy dreams involving the wife, less so!
- Are octopuses smart? (or just lucky?)
- MIT physicists find a way around the ‘Grandfather Paradox‘. They’d better look out for time-travelling sci-fi authors with guns.
- The future of deciphering the past.
- MC Escher panorama.
- Could Puffin Island be home to an underwater alien base?
- Making medicine from magic mushrooms.
- I-dosing: abusing the binaural beat?
- Affordable space junk.
- Woman with multiple wombs ‘pregnant with two babies who are not twins‘.
- Can science explain everything?
Thanks Greg, Kat, RPJ and Rick
Quote of the Day:
Something unknown is doing we don’t know what.
Sir Arthur Eddington