- ET could ‘tickle’ stars to create galactic internet —that’d be one hell of a feather!
- Alien light beam penetrated nuclear weapons @ Whiteman AFB in 1984 [podcast].
- A Room 101 interview with Dean Haglund —aka Langly— discussing his upcoming documentary The Truth Is Out There.
- Pizza time at Radio Miserioso! with Don Ecker, Paul Kimball, Walter Bosley, & a few alien cockroaches.
- Before Adamsky & the UFO contactees of the 50’s, there was Bigfoot contactee Albert Ostman —I’d rather contact a hot Venusian babe, but to each its own…
- Prehistoric man went to the movies. Exhibit (A).
- Low IQ? blame the parasites.
- 2.1-billion-year-old fossil may be the earliest known example of multicellular life.
- Move over, Meg: Leviathan melvillei was a whale with teeth bigger than a T-Rex.
- 11 of the craziest things about the Universe —Is Glenn Beck the 12th?
- Great balls of
fireice! Humongous hail from Bozeman, Mt.
- The anti-anorexic: Lizzie Velazquez eats every 15 min. to stay alive.
- Marrying Jesus means you get a very unique wedding ring.
- The bigger the better: Archeologists begin dig on buried stone circle that is (Stonehenge)10.
- Nat Geo wants YOUR help to find the lost tomb of Genghis Khan.
- Cracking the Plato code —very appropriate for a Mexican-Greek wedding, I reckon.
- The GOCE satellite shows us the real gravity of our situation.
- The Singularity is finally here! In First-person-shooter format, that is —what?
- Because we all dream about having our own pet AT-AT (at least I do, specially when I’m out of my meds).
Thanks Kat, Rick, Greg & Olympus.
Quote of the Day:
”The Cold War is over, John. But with no clear enemy to stockpile against, the arms market’s flat. But, bring down a fully-loaded 727 into the middle of New York City and you’ll find a dozen tin-pot dictators all over the world just clambering to take responsibility and begging to be smart-bombed.”
Excerpt from The Lone Gunmen pilot episode (aired in March 4th 2001).