Internet… fading… must post…
- Historian claims Cleopatra died from a drug overdose, not a snake bite.
- German researchers think a blood disorder killed King Tut.
- Tut’s missing mummified penis shenanigans continue.
- Eight of the world’s largest pyramids.
- Tourists can now explore the Colosseum’s underground.
- Archaeologists find 10th century palace of Harald Bluetooth.
- PZ Myers rails against the ‘New Agnostics’. The goggles, they do narthing.
- How It Ends: life, the universe, & death (Amazon US & UK).
- Does time reboot when you die?
- Robert Lanza: experiments suggest we’re not purely physical.
- Amelia Earhart search expedition reports vivid dreams.
- Latest issue of the Lucid Dream Exchange is available to download.
- Rare ‘white’ elephant captured by Myanmar Junta, to distract us from the other elephant in the room.
- Whale hunting is back on the menu.
- June UFO reports from Canada, courtesy of Chris Rutkowski.
- FOIA request to Whiteman AFB re: 1984 UFO & nukes.
- Groovy 1966 UFO landing in suburban Australia (buy the dvd).
- Perceval won’t tangle with this stunning crop circle in Wiltshire.
- Aliens & monsters by the late Mac Tonnies, grade three.
Thanks Greg & Kat.
Quote of the Day:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
Teilhard de Chardin