Dr Who does Glastonbury.
- BP’s methane monster.
- Almost all Exxon Valdez cleanup crew dead.
- Obama gets internet kill switch. Four months without the web? Now that would make people get up off their backsides!
- Did a UFO beam investigate a nuclear weapons store?
- Could ‘quantum weirdness’ allow ET technology to go unobserved?
- Aliens ‘R Us: The ten errors of science fiction.
- Is the media volcano about to erupt?
- Do-it-yourself nuclear reactor.
- Crop circles on the meme-war battlefront.
- No more PSYOPS. Have some MISO instead.
- Building a mythology generator for the sustainability age.
- A hard chair equals a hard heart.
- 6-week dig to start at Marden Henge, lesser known site between Stonehenge and Avebury.
- Queen to appeal for ‘world unity and world peace’.
- 27 million slaves.
- On the trail of Tutankhamen’s penis.
- How our species owes its success to religion.
- Earliest paintings of Jesus’s apostles uncovered in Roman catacomb.
- Do UFO aliens get high?
- RIP Moleman.
- There is no spoon.
- Is science taking the fun out of art?
- The Sci-Fi Air Show.
- Pick a number… any number.
- Psychic octopus vindicated after Germans beat England?
Thanks Rick, Greg & Kat
Quote of the Day:
Glastonbury is a place far too beautiful for yet another rock festival. If the festival has a specific intention it is to create an increase of awareness in the power of the universe, a heightening of consciousness and a recognition of our place in the function of this, our tired and molested planet. We have spent too long telling the Universe to shut up; we must search for the humility to listen. The Earth is groaning for contact with our ears and eyes. Universal awareness touches gently at our shoulders. We are creators being created and we must prove our worth.
Andrew Kerr, 1971 quoted in Avalonian Aeon by Paul Weston