“As if you could kill time without injuring eternity…”
- The evolution of nanoparticles.
- Maya were aware of their ancestry.
- Are you lost or found?
- Re-dating the pharaohs of Egypt.
- Cambridge expert claims 2014 as the real date for doomsday.
- Watching the birth of a star.
- Kepler: 706 planets and counting.
- Mystery of Martian spirals explained 40 years later.
- A scientist’s wish-list for the future. What– no hover-board!?
- Doubts about dark matter and dark energy.
- What will the 2011 Draconis meteor shower bring?
- Italian crop circle decoded using ASCII? Inspired by TDG’s Perceval, no doubt.
- The results of the Starchild Skull DNA.
- The reality of suspended animation.
- Drifting through space upon a sun-beam. Domo arigato, Ikaros!
- Rise of malaria linked to clear-cut forests.
- Malaria is much older than we thought. Is this a new way to fight it?
- Body of chess champion Bobby Fischer to be exhumed to check if he mated.
- Dentistry or rocket science– you be the judge.
- The Sixth Sense, except for real and without ‘Bad Hairpiece Willis’.
- In this week’s news of the robot uprising– a rare setback for the ’bots.
Multitudes of thanks to Sir Greg of Taylor and Perceval!
Quote of the Day:
“I have found that hollow, which even I had relied on for solid.”
Henry David Thoreau