“The most beautiful thing to experience is the mysterious. It is the true source of life, art and science.”
- The quintessence of the universe.
- Life on Io?
- The science of bubbles, unlocked.
- Missing teen sailor solo circumnavigating globe found alive and well.
- The youngest exoplanet. With photos. More here.
- Vladimir Arnold, the founder of modern singularity theory has exited this mortal coil.
- Korean space program suffers another setback.
- U.S. turns to the ’Mariner’ to solve BP oil spill that’s only getting worse.
- The delicate sound of the hottest lab-created matter on the planet.
- 5,500 year-old fashion statement.
- Record crops and the dwindling corn surplus.
- Shrinking glaciers and the dwindling food supplies.
- Are wealthy nations cheating on carbon credits?
- Galileo gives you the finger.
- Where are all the snakes?
- Meanwhile, tigers loom on the brink.
- The fish with two brains.
- The diplomacy of dolphins.
- Scientists unlock genes related to autism.
- Are comets just stolen stars?
- Speaking of… Look up in the sky – It’s Comet McNaught.
- More on the strange transmissions from Russia’s lost / found Lunkhod-1 lunar robot.
- New laser produces dark pulses of light.
- You can’t see me – I’m invisible.
- Uhhh Houston… we’re being watched.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot apocalypse.
Quote of the Day:
“….At the subquantum level, the level in which the quantum potential operates, location ceases to exist. All points in space become equal to all other points in space, and it’s meaningless to speak of anything as being separate from anything else.”
Michael Talbot, The Holographic Universe