Oops, hit the wrong button.
- The Shaman & Ayahuasca: a chat with filmmaker Michael Wiese.
- Entoptic forms in common with prehistoric art & altered states of consciousness.
- Children waiting for the End of the World in 2012. Greg tells his kids they still have to do their homework, Apocalypse or not.
- The Nature of Existence: new documentary asking why we’re here.
- Another new doco, Being In The World, explores mastery & meaning.
- How Dawkins converted Bernard Beckett from atheism to agnosticism.
- On experts & truth: Brian Appleyard on New Scientist’s recent ‘Denialism’ feature.
- Stephen Hawking on religion: science will win. Here’s a cookie, science.
- Meanwhile, debate continues over Hawking’s warning of hostile aliens.
- Stanton Friedman insists a vast UFO cover-up is a ‘Cosmic Watergate’.
- Is there a monolith on the Martian moon Phobos? More pics & video of Buzz.
- Inexplicata explores strange beings & UFOs in Latin America.
- In northern Japan, the Ainu tell of the Koropokkuru, mysterious dwarf-like beings.
- The Greyman of Scotland’s Ben Macdui: Bigfoot in a kilt or natural phenomenon?
- Robin Hood goes spelunking: the caves of Nottingham.
- A cool tourist introduction to the ruins of Petra in Jordan.
- Giant statue of Anubis erected at Denver airport. I’m getting a Lost vibe.
- Indiana Jones 5 to feature the Bermuda Triangle? Only if Indy grows a beard.
- Is staged wildlife photography cheating? They don’t make ’em like Michael Nichols anymore.
- Best photo ever! ‘Lion massager‘ helps big cats relax by giving them a paw rub.
- Mystery gray whale in Mediterranean sighted off the coast of Spain.
- Obama backs return to commercial whaling — remind him of his election promise!
Thanks Greg & Kat.
Quote of the Day:
He was an embittered atheist (the sort of atheist who does not so much disbelieve in God as personally dislike Him).