“Always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question…”
- How did higher life evolve? Just ask the brown algae.
- A glimpse at Armageddon, courtesy of Jupiter. And just to reinforce the point about asteroid collisions…
- Did killing of the mammoths lead to global cooling in ancient times?
- Because in modern times, it’s the warmest year on record.
- Meanwhile, contrary to popular belief, low-lying islands in the Pacific appear to be growing.
- Miniature black hole created.
- And into the black hole we go…
- The photos BP doesn’t want you to see.
- Did a UFO just do a flyby of the Earth without permission from the tower?
- Is there life on Saturn?
- is there life on Mars?
- Mysterious Bilderbergers meet in Catalonia for shadowy purposes.
- Westall 66: Australia’s suburban UFO tale.
- A little star named Betelgeuse ignites a big debate. Not to be confused with this guy.
- If aliens have left the universe, are we next?
- More hobbitses?
- Is DMT really produced in the pineal gland?
- Moon rocks given to Colorado have vanished. Wait, here they are.
- What’s the matter? All this new matter!
- 20 science-fiction novels that will change your life. ‘Nuff said.
- Judge tosses out brain-scan lie detection.
- Stevie Star… human regurgitator.
- Bone marrow transplants cures OCD in mice.
- A new way to fight malaria?
- Walt Whitman’s meteor mystery solved by forensic astronomer.
- Girl survives lightning strike unharmed (but now shoots lightning from her eyes at will;)
- Lou Reed & wife stage high frequency dog concert. Metal Machine Music 3?
- Volunteers clean up archaeologist’s trash.
- Tomb robbers executed in central China (Zahi’s taking notes).
- China’s first Buddhist temple, the White Horse Temple.
- 93 tombs from the Han Dynasty.
- Soviet robot lost for 40 years on the Moon has been found… and it’s pulsing.
- Snails on meth and a 2,700 year-old stash.
- Running cars on sunlight and carbon dioxide.
- The cassava is in danger.
- A story in an oyster shell.
- Getting emotional aid from your smart clothes.
- Fossils from the future – what do they know that we don’t! Soylent green is people!!
- Sagan’s ’Case for Mars’, soundtrack included.
- R2-D2, the astronomer.
- Ladies and gentlemen, the hoverboard has arrived. Finally!
- The Daily Grail’s own Perceval has achieved one of the intrawebz greatest honours: he’s been‘boing-boinged’! Congrats again on your outstanding work!
Danke Schoen to Greg, Perceval, Rick MG and RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”