“What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out…
- A planet, devoured.
- The black hole at the core of the Andromeda Galaxy is no longer stable. More here about displaced supermassive black holes.
- Are brown dwarfs the result of a cosmic hit-and-run?
- Meanwhile, back on earth, a second more powerful Icelandic volcano may soon erupt.
- Were the oldest humans cannibals?
- Still wondering… Are we alone?
- New debate about oldest human skeleton (Remember ’Ardi’?)
- It’s officially the biggest spill in U.S. history.
- A link between altered states and gaming?
- Sugar-fueled pacemakers.
- DNA from under the sea.
- Population of Canadian polar bears might decline 30% in one year.
- Saving monkeys from ebola.
- Spirals and stomach bacteria.
- Milky Way gets a new star.
- Sex, drugs and Renaissance art?
- USAF’s hypersonic X-51 WaveRider smashes aviation records. More here.
- Real life kung-fu panda (and by panda I mean black bear).
- Alice’s lost chapter.
- Ninjas rescue student in Sydney. And by ninjas, I mean… ninjas.
- Trying to predict pre-crime.
- Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny in ‘Space Jam’ or the ‘Hero Twins’ in the Popul Voh… you be the judge.
- 2010’s top ten new species.
- Is dirt ‘brain food’?
- Does the future of planetary robotics play fetch?
- We have liftoff!! Timelapse video of Atlantis preparing to boldly go
where plenty of men and women have gone before… one last time.
- Still no explanation for the Sun’s strange behavior as of late.
- The burp that ended an ice age.
- Are we being prepared for the revelation of aliens among us?
Thanks and a mighty tip o’ the hat to Greg, Kat & RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“To begin… begin.”