Does Perceval have an alibi for the night the Wilton Windmill crop circle appeared? 😉
- Study suggests playing video games before bedtime may increase lucid dreaming. Ragnar Tornquist thinks so.
- Lucid dreaming & OBEs: an intriguing 1991 laboratory study.
- Why aliens are out there, & how we can join the galactic club. Frequent flyer points?
- Columns of fire: strange phenomenon witnessed by American crew in 1888.
- John Lasker on the UFO flap of 1973. This is the explanation my parents give for what happened to their real son the year he was born.
- The Dalai Lama: there are many faiths, but just one truth.
- Did the late Martin Gardner believe in Intelligent Design, but not as we know it?
- Brainwashing experiments & the art of manipulating memory.
- Astronomer Marcus Chown discusses random reality & the quantum universe.
- Physicists achieve quantum teleportation across a distance of 10 miles.
- Awesome video — the Butterfly Effect on the sun’s surface.
- Phoenix’s wings have been clipped: long Martian winter kills Mars lander.
- Antarctica is bleeding.
- The Mexico Gulf oil spill, an anatomy of a blowout (and how it will happen again).
- Jostein Gaarder: do humans need a Golden Rule 2.0? There’s a 1.0?
- Paolo Bacigalupi interview: scifi, consumerism, & sustainability (Amazon US & UK).
- Researchers find big climate shifts affect tiny mammals too.
- Pink fish with hands is a new species. It likes to dip its fingers in custard.
- Divers recover stunning artifacts from Cleopatra’s submerged palace.
- 45 tombs with mummies unearthed near Egyptian oasis.
- 2000-year-old Chinese village is an untapped gold mine of history.
- Mystery of constantly draining jacuzzi solved, jumbo culprit caught in act.
- Bertie, the ‘ugliest cat in Britain‘, is looking for a home. Perceval?
Thanks Greg, Kat, & Claudia.
Quote of the Day:
We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.