RPJ has a date with destiny…
- Giant Aztec earth goddess to show in Mexico City.
- 10 problems with Mount Ararat Noahs Ark discovery.
- Micah Hanks (whose latest book Magic, Mysticism and the Molecule: The Search for Sentient Intelligence from Other Worlds is avilable on Amazon (US/UK), reflects on magic in reflectivity.
- Reflections on a Sacred Mirror – Mavericks of the Mind interviews Alex Grey.
- Austrian motorway authority employs druids to reduce road accident rates.
- Dowsing rods: empirical evidence and applications for charting the subsurface.
- Gary Osborn finds coded information in Poussin‘s first self-portrait.
- Month of the Mothman.
- What’s with the Olympic obsession with aliens?
- A physicist finds God in the cosmic details.
- Why atheism will replace religion.
- Better than sex? Making babies naturally may be a dying art.
- Nikola Tesla’s death mask. Would surely look far better with a plasma globe replacing his cranium?
- Dalek comic strips from 1965.
- Mystery of the ‘Wem Ghost’ photograph solved?
- Peter Gabriel joins campaign to save Solsbury Hill landscape.
- The turtle that breathes water through its tongue.
- Jagger calls for legalisation of marijuana on the Isle of Man, man!
- Archaeologists are still looking for the grave of Charlemagne.
Thanks Greg & Kat
Quote of the Day:
I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as they do astrology, as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the uncanny reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.