More mad nonsense for destroying your mind, if you have one.
- Files reveal Britain’s secret biological weapons trials in second world war.
- A hidden history of evil.
- Academic disciplined over fruit bat sex paper.
- Space yacht Ikaros ready to cast off for far side of the sun.
- Humans emerged due to mass fish extinction.
- The ocean in a laboratory.
- Gary McKinnon: They can’t return me to a place I wasn’t in.
- What do we mean by mind?
- The new war between science and religion.
- Dissecting bad models: the solar temperature gradient paradox.
- Metric mania.
- Ancient pyramid tomb found in Mexico.
- Egypt unearths red granite colossus of ancient deity.
- Scraps of cosmic electricity.
- Skeptical about skepticism. Or living in denial.
- How we get others to do what we want.
Quote of the Day:
There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action.