Devil fingers at half mast today —m—
- Ultra cheap nanochips could be built from DNA.
- Junk brainwaves retrieved from the trash.
- Easter Island discovery sends archaeologists back to the drawing board.
- The hidden roots of the 23 enigma.
- Vulture helps police find bodies by being their eye in the sky.
- The journey of the human race out of Africa.
- Want to test Zecharia Sitchin’s Alien DNA theory? Sign the petition to demand evidence. (Amazon US/UK)
- The strange tale of Dr. 58.
- Psychic minister can ‘sniff’ which couples will divorce even as she performs their marriage.
- Sceptics might prefer being married by a robot. Perhaps it could throw in a calculation of your ‘sentimental dynamics‘.
- 50 years of real-life ray guns.
- Cloud-watching from space.
- Zombies are real! (Amazon US/UK)
- Crescent Venus and Moon.
- Sheeple: signs that you might be part of the herd.
Quote of the Day:
Conspiracy mania is a hydra with many heads, and when one is lopped off others appear, even more fantastical.