More mad nonsense for your derision.
- Unconventional thinkers or recklessly dangerous minds?
- War on drugs goes literal: biowarfare on poppies.
- Startled by the power of placebos, doctors consider how to use them as real treatment.
- Woman unable to recognise voices gives new insights into the human brain.
- Indian man survives without food and water, baffles doctors.
- Gravity lows mark sites of ancient tectonic plates.
- Is Halley’s comet an alien interloper?
- Hangover molecule in brain found.
- Scientists find sunken islands in the Caribbean.
- Spacecraft to test Einstein’s relativity.
- Terminally ill man survives shark infested waters.
- Impulse control.
- Girl frozen in time may hold key to ageing.
- The four-winged dinosaur.
- The twilight of money.
Quote of the Day:
We do what we must, and call it by the best names.
Ralph Waldo Emerson