But what kind of force?
- Dinosaurs died from sudden temperature drop.
- Dreams can help with learning.
- Poisoned or victims of mass hysteria? Dozens of Afghan schoolgirls mysteriously fall ill after strange odour.
- Remember that ash cloud? It didn’t exist, says new evidence.
- Ancient language discovered at Teotihuacan in Mexico.
- Has Noah’s Ark been found on Turkish mountaintop?
- Television dramas that rely on forensic science to solve crimes are affecting the administration of justice.
- The secret of how worms re-grow amputated body parts.
- Scientists find ancient asphalt domes off California coast.
- Perceiving Einstein.
- Gene silencing prevents its first human disease.
- An underlying cause for psychopathic behavior?
Quote of the Day:
One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests.
John Stuart Mill