They’re watching me today!
- Exorcising the Heretic King.
- John Higgs interviews CJ Stone about King Arthur – the biker and ex-squaddie once known as John Rothwell.
- Heaven: a fool’s paradise?
- Turkmen president wants to close "Hell’s Gate".
- Modern medicine – science or marketing?
- 8 invented diseases Big Pharma is banking on.
- The Singularity is Near: the Movie.
- The uncertain future of transhumanism.
- What if Mayan calendars & galactic cycles, aliens & DMT, & the science of rapture don’t herald mass enlightennment? Confessions of a Counterculture.
- Is DMT too weird for the psychedelic renaissance?
- Did life get going all on its own? Which came first, the boots or the bootstraps?
- Science takes a new look at psychedelics (CNN video).
- Will humans and ET life share DNA roots?
- With Megalithomania just around the corner again, here’s an article from speaker Walter Cruttenden on History and Celestial Time.
- Serial tool use. Clever crows use up to three.
- Laser used to scan Robin Hood’s dungeon under Nottingham.
- 7,500 online shoppers ‘accidentally’ sold their Immortal Souls.
- Did the CIA spike a French town’s baguettes with LSD?
- The return of the contrails.
Quote of the Day:
Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic.