The vampire squid is a lot worse than you think.
- A great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity.
- Major revisions to psychiatric definitions stir debate.
- Near-death experience skeptics show no plausible medical explanation for afterlife experiences.
- Just 39 days to Mars.
- Astronomers have solved the mystery of Saturn’s north pole hexagon.
- Charles the cat makes 1,300-mile journey.
- For the world is hollow. Part 1. Part 2.
- Migraine sufferer starts speaking with Chinese accent.
- The traumatizing mythology of 911.
- US military tests high-tech dirigibles in Utah.
- Ancient stones older than Stonehenge discovered on Dartmoor.
- Lunar charge distribution.
- Researchers create artificial human skin.
- Should SETI be looking for genetic codes?
- DMT is in your head, but it may be too weird for the psychedelic renaissance.
- Eyjafjallajokull’s scream could wake a neighbour.
Quote of the Day:
The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling.